Sunday, January 10, 2010

INC1 Tip - UPDATED 9/25/2011

Hi Everyone! Now that the holidays are behind us I thought that I would start posting again. I just recently finished INC1 Integrated Natural Science. Even though I love science I found this class to be very challenging. Shawn from the WGU Student Hall posted a link to a Google document that I wish I had know about before taking the INC1 objective assessment. It's for ISC4 but I think it would help with INC1. Click here to view it.

Let me know if you all find this link helpful.

Mike

Hi Everyone,

After posting the above it has been reported to me that the link to the Google document I referenced there is no longer working.  Since then Robert left a comment with a link to updated study materials for ISC4 which I think will be helpful for INC1 as well.  Click here to view the material.

Cheers!
Mike

12 comments:

  1. Did you need a calculator for this exam?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No calculator needed. Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What it all multiple choice? And yes it has helped! Thanks;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does this document still exist somewhere? Link seems broken.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like Google Docs is experiencing a server error. Let's hope it gets fixed. I will try and find the document on my end an repost if it doesn't.

    Thanks!
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is it

    http://www.studystack.com/flashcard-52693

    Thanks

    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Robert! I've updated the post accordingly.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this information! I am about to take INC1 in my next semester.

    ReplyDelete
  9. does anyone know if information was on th INC1 objective assessment?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used the study guide at inc1studyguide.com and it did the trick for me.

    ReplyDelete